Hi. We're glad you're here. We believe in transparency, and this portal is here to help! If you have feedback or comments - we want to hear from you.
Hopkinton's visual budget tool is under construction and updates will be posted as soon as we're able.
Want to check out the raw data? We have published a Google Sheet that lists a breakdown of expenses by category, by fiscal year, from FY2016 through FY2021. Updated info coming soon.
You can explore our other Transparency tools below:
Transparency Links & Project Pages:
Click here for information on how to submit a general question or comment
Annual Town Meeting and Budgets
Help Us Govern (HUG) - Boards & Committees information
Land Use / Inspectional Services - Permits issued
Main Street Corridor Project
Elmwood School Project
Upper Charles Trail Project
Regional Emergency Communications Center (RECC) Feasibility Study
For timely and relevant updated on all things Hopkinton - follow us on social media.
Other Twitter accounts you may find useful:
@HopkintonMA - Town of Hopkinton, MA
@HopkintonPolice - Hopkinton, MA Police Department
@HopkintonFire - Hopkinton, MA Fire Department
@eHop01748 - eHop Hopkinton
@hcamtv - HCAM-TV
You can learn more and see a full listing of Hopkinton's social media accounts here.
Here are some additional ways to stay informed and be in touch:
- Web Meeting Calendar
- Google Groups - Google Groups are a collection of email listservs, so you can be emailed directly and kept up to date on what matters to you
- HopNotices - general government updates
- AllAgendasWeb - for copies of all public meeting agendas and info
- BOS Agendas (Select Board Agendas) - for copies of Select Board public meeting agendas and Actions Taken
- Ebills - quarterly real estate tax reminders
- HPD Press Log - Hopkinton Police Department Activity Log. As of 2021, it also includes Hopkinton Fire Department Activity.
- Job Postings - Job openings and notices for employment
- Water & Sewer - timely information from the Hopkinton Water & Sewer Department.
- Planning Agendas and Decisions - Planning Board Public Meeting Agendas
- Main Street Corridor Project - For timely information and updates related to the MassDOT Hopkinton Main Street Corridor Project