Water & Sewer Department
Current PFAS Status RED PFAS information
Current System Status: GREEN No Known problems
Click here for current water use restrictions.
Click here for System Status explanation
This does not include PFAS.
To receive important water and sewer notices, including current issues and emergencies, please sign up here Water & Sewer Notices Group
The mission of the Water Department is to provide the Town of Hopkinton and its citizens with a safe drinking water supply, water for fire protection, and an adequate supply of water for their essential daily needs. To pursue additional water sources, to protect current sources and to manage existing supplies, for the benefit of all. To react in a timely, professional manner, to all inquires, problems, and requests, of the citizens and officials of the Town of Hopkinton. To maintain the well fields, distribution system, storage reservoirs, and fire hydrants.
Our goal is to provide the best potable water supply to our customers.
Water and Sewer Rate Hearing 6/15/21 Public Notice - click here for more info
8:00AM to 3:00PM
For emergencies after hours, please call the Fire and Police Dispatch at (508) 497-3401.
Click Here For Current Water Use Restrictions
Water & Sewer Notices Group
Follow us on Twitter!
- Water and Sewer Rates
- Aquifer Protection Map
- Drainlayers and Grinder Pumps
- Lead and Drinking Water Information
- Manganese Information
- Weather Information
- Water Billing and Water Use Tracker
- Rain Barrels and Other Water Conservation Tools (link from mass.gov)
- Source Water Assessment & Protection (SWAP) Report
- 2021 Water Quality Report
- 2020 Water Quality Report
- CCR and Water Quality Reports (archive)
- Dog Walking Near Drinking Wells