Department of Public Works
Some services are limited due to the Covid-19 pandemic:
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Department of Public Works is suspending the following services out of an abundance of caution, until further notice:
White Metal Collection days that are typically held on the last Saturday of every month.
E.L. Harvey has suspended curbside bulk-item pickup, until further notice.
- DPW RECYCLING CENTER REOPENS ON SATURDAY JUNE 6, 2020 - The DPW will reopen the Recycling Center on Wood Street for weekly operations on Saturdays from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm. Please observe the following:Only 3 vehicles in the Center at a time, Wait in your vehicle until your turn, Face coverings are required,Social Distancing of 6' is required.
Think Blue Massachusetts - information on reducing polluted runoff and helping to keep lakes, rivers, and streams clean and healthy!
- Lawn Care information
- Leaf Litter information
- Stormwater information
- Sediment and erosion control for developers
White Metal Collection Day
Due to the covid-19 pandemic, White Metal Collection Day is currently on-hold. Collection will resume when it is safe to do so. For more info and updates, visit: https://coronavirus-hopkintonma.hub.arcgis.com/
Trash and Recycling Information
Stormwater Management Plan
- Invitation for Bids - Lake Maspenock Dam Gate Replacement (2019)
- Invitation for Bids - Cedar Street Water Main Improvements
- Invitation for Bids - Lake Maspenock Dam Gate Replacement (2018)