Youth & Family Services
Welcome to Hopkinton Youth and Family Services:
Supporting Hopkinton Children, Adolescents, and Their Families
Click here to explore resources and programs
If you are in crisis, please contact 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
For mental health emergencies please call Advocates Emergency Services 1-800-640-5432
If you are seeking support in finding an outpatient mental health provider see our resource card about INTERFACE Referral Helpline, an important new service for Hopkinton residents.
Hopkinton Youth and Family Services works in collaboration with the Hopkinton Youth Commission. To learn more about the Hopkinton Youth Commission click here.
Hopkinton Youth and Family Services provides:
- Free, Confidential Services
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling
- Parent Consultation
- Crisis Intervention and Support
- Information and Referral
- Court Diversion
- Community Education, Programs and Activities
- Hopkinton Organizing for Prevention (HOP), the towns community coalition to prevent substance misuse
Dawn Alcott, LICSW
Colleen Souza, LICSW Social Worker
18 Main Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748