For other inquiries:
Business: (508) 497-3401
Crime Tip Line: (508) 497-9785
The members of the Hopkinton Police Department will serve as partners with our citizens to maintain a safe and peaceful community, committing ourselves to the preservation of life, protection of property, and safeguarding individual liberties. We are dedicated to accomplishing this with integrity and professionalism.
For the most recent news and updates from Hopkinton PD, please visit us at www.hopkintonpdnews.com
To submit a payment for Alarms, Crash Reports, Details, Firearms Licencing, and Solicitor Permits, please use the Hopkinton Police UNIBANK link in the Quick Links section below.
For any police public records requests, please complete the Police Public Records Request form in the Quick Links section below. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Mission Statement
- Letter of Disinvitation
- Citizen's Guide to making Commendations and Complaints
- Hopkinton Police UNIPAY
- Report a Traffic Complaint
- Request a House Check
- The Massachusetts Victim Bill of Rights
- Hopkinton Police Victim Services Information
- Massachusetts LTC/FID application
- Hopkinton Police Department 5 Year Strategic Plan
- Person At Risk Form
- Police Public Records Request Form
- Person at Risk Bio Form
- Business Resident Emergency Contact Form
- Hopkinton Police mental health and jail diversion program PSA
Hopkinton Police mental health and jail diversion program PSA
Hopkinton Police Jail Diversion Program
The Jail Diversion Program (JDP) aims to help people in mental health crisis get the assistance they need, and not direct them unnecessarily into the Criminal Justice System.
See the Annual Report, attached below, for further information on the Jail Diversion Program.