The Hopkinton Police Department has identified property crime as a high priority in our community. In response, the Police Department has announced a new campaign to prevent crime. The Like It - Lock It campaign asks citizens to take an active role in protecting their property. Most items stolen from vehicles and in the school or workplace are left unattended and unsecured. We are asking everyone to partner with us to prevent property crimes.Do not make your valuables an easy target!
- Lock your vehicle every time.
- Do not leave electronics or other valuables visible in your vehicle.
- Do not set your items down and trust that no one will take them.
- If you use a locker at work, school, or the gym, lock it.
- Always lock doors and windows.