The Town of Hopkinton offers many ways to stay informed or be in touch.
Hopkinton loves Twitter and this is one of the best ways to keep in touch with us and stay updated on the very latest happenings around town! We would love it if you would follow us, but even if you don't have a Twitter account, all of our tweets are publicly available here: twitter.com/HopkintonMA
We also post news here, which is accessible from our homepage.
Here are some additonal ways to stay informed and be in touch:
- Web Meeting Calendar
- Google Groups - Google Groups are a collection of email listservs, so you can be emailed directly and kept up to date on what matters to you
- Click here to join HopNotices - for general government updates
- Click here to join AllAgendasWeb - for copies of public meeting agendas
- Click here to join BOSAgendas - for copies of Select Board public meeting agendas
- You can also click here to be taken to a form where you can sign up for many of Hopkinton's email notification groups as once. Options include:
- HopNotices - general government updates
- AllAgendasWeb - for copies of all public meeting agendas
- BOS Agendas (Select Board Agendas) - for copies of Select Board public meeting agendas and Actions TakenPlanning Agendas and Decisions - Planning Board Public Meeting Agendas
- Planning Agendas and Decisions - Planning Board Public Meeting Agendas
- Main Street Corridor Project - For timely information and updates related to the MassDOT Hopkinton Main Street Corridor Project
- HPD Press Log - Hopkinton Police Department Activity Log. As of 2021, it also includes Hopkinton Fire Department Activity.
- Water & Sewer - timely information from the Hopkinton Water & Sewer Department.
- Public Works at Work for You - Information from Hopkinton DPW/Highway (includes roadwork notices)
- Job Postings - Job openings and notices for employment
- Ebills - quarterly real estate tax reminders and info
If you would like to initiate a non-emergency service request you can always call us at Town Hall 508-497-9700, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.