Town Manager & Select Board
The Select Board shall serve as the chief policy making agency of the Town, shall be responsible for the formulation and promulgation of policy to be followed by all Town Agencies serving under it and shall, in conjunction with other elected Town officers and multiple member bodies, develop and promulgate policy guidelines designed to bring all Town Agencies into harmony.
Link to Select Board page in Hopkinton's Boards & Committee database
Board of Selectmen Agendas, Packets, and Actions Taken
- Brendan Tedstone, Chair
- Irfan Nasrullah, Member
- Brian Herr, Member
- John Coutinho, Vice-Chair
- Mary Jo LaFreniere, Member
2018 Annual Town Report
Main Contact Information:
The Hopkinton Select Board regularly meet on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month and usually start at 6:30 p.m. Meetings are held at Town Hall, 18 Main Street, in the second floor Select Board Meeting Room.
To confirm meetings dates/time, please check the web meeting calendar by clicking this link. The calendar can also be found on the homepage of our website.
You can view meetings on HCAM-TV by clicking here!
More info on HCAM-TV can be found here.
*Please note some of the irregular meeting dates from the traditional 1st and 3rd Tuesday's of every month.
Preparing for Town Meeting:
Items of Interest:
- 2015 Visioning Statement
- 2018 Selectmen Committee Liaison List
- Supplemental Web Survey Results (PDF)
Benchmarks Report - 31 Page report (PDF)
- Legacy Farms Host Community Agreement (PDF)
- Board of Selectmen's Rules and Procedures (PDF)
- Town Charter - historical version (Accepted by Annual Town Election May 15, 2006)
- Town Charter - current version (Accepted Annual Town Election May 15, 2017)
- Town Bylaws
- Public Forum Policy
- Public Meeting Minutes Policy
- Town of Hopkinton Vehicle Policy
- Board & Committee Remote Participation Policy
- Town Regulations for Pole & Wire Modifications
- Town Asset Naming Policy
More to come, stay tuned...
Marathon Invitational Entries Document Center
- Marathon Policy Statement
- 2018 Boston Marathon Invitational Entries Application Packet (PDF)
- 2018 Money Raised & Recipient Tracking (PDF)
Local Licensing Authority Document Center
- Special Temporary Alcohol License (PDF)
- All Liquor License Applications and Forms (Link to ABCC website)
- General License Application Form (PDF, A Town Form for all Select Board licenses)
For all Board of Selectmen issued licenses, including Alcohol, Common Victualler, Class I, Class II, Class III, Limousine/Livery, Municipal Street License and Common Carrier. (PDF)
- Entertainment License Application Form (PDF)
- New 2017 License Fees Structure (PDF)
- Parade Permit Application (PDF)
(Please note: Certificate of liability insurance and a map of the proposed parade route must also be included as part of a Parade Permit application, in addtion to a Litter Control Plan and Safety Plan)
- Volunteer Recognition Nomination Form
Insurance Claims Filing Document Center
- To file a claim with the town, please fill out the respective form below. If you have had a mailbox damaged from a snow plow, please contact Mike Mansir at the Highway Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-497-9740.
- MIIA Property & Casualty Loss Claim Filing (Note: when filling out a claim for property and casualty, please include Elaine Lazarus at 508-497-9700 email@example.com, as the Town's contact)
- MIIA Worker's Compensation Claim Filing For Worker’s Compensation claims, please contact the following representative, respective to your department of employment, within 24 hours of incident to have a claim filed on your behalf using the Towns’ insurance carrier’s online systems:
- For all School Department employee claims, contact Kim Pulnik at 508-417-9360 or firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- For all Town Department employee claims, contact Kristin Merrill at 508-497-9769 or email@example.com.
- For Town Department Head's & staff ONLY:
- Required form for Auto Changes to the fleet schedule
- Required Form for Auto Department Transfers