Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is a system of computer software, hardware and data, and personnel to help capture, store, update, manipulate, analyze and present information that is tied to a spatial location.
Within the GIS System, data is organized into a series of thematic layers and tables. GIS provides a powerful tool to make better decisions through query and visualization of geographic information.
- Map Library: Maps in Acrobat .pdf format (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- GIS Map & Layers
- Community Preservation Committee Funded Projects
- Community Preservation Committee StoryMap
- Hopkinton Town Owned Parcels
- Assessor's database - property lookup
- Forms & Permits
- Zoning & Maps
- Find Zoning Types by Address App
- Land Use Dept
- Mobile Apps
- Directions & Maps
- Projects & Bids
- Trash & Recycling
- 2022 Fire Department Incidents Heat Map
Hopkinton now uses MapGeo for GIS Map & Layers, as well as parcel ID lookup and information. This system is directly integrated with the Assessor's database for property lookups. From the 'Property Quick Search' box in the upper-right hand corner, you can search for exact addresses, street names, parcel ID, and more.
General MapGeo help can be found here
More info specific to searches can be found here