|Marlene Troupes, Outreach Coordinator||(508) 497-9730 x1616|
|Lisa D'Eon, Outreach Worker||(508) 497-9730 x1615|
Information and Referrals for Seniors - Referrals can only be made with your permission, and Outreach respects the confidentiality of our work.
- Referrals to BayPath Elder Services, Meals-on-Wheels, Visiting Nurse Associations, Eldercare lawyers, SMOC (South Middlesex Opportunity Council) services, food pantry, Advocates and other professionals and agencies as needed.
- Applications with SMOC Fuel Assistance, SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance program,) tax exemptions, Mass. Health services, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Social Security Disabilities Income, (SSDI)
- Supportive visits as needed to help you maintain your independence, safety and health within your home and community.
S.H.I.N.E. (Serving the Health Information Needs of Everyone)
- Health insurance options from trained SHINE (Serving the Health Information Needs of Everyone) Counselors.
- By Appointment on Tuesday between 9:00 and 12:00
- Referrals to other Senior Centers providing the same service.
Fire Department EMTs and Outreach have developed a handy form to place on the outside of your refrigerator that contains all pertinent information should a medical emergency arise. This free, magnetic holder and form is well-known to the emergency response teams in Hopkinton.
The File-of-Life form contains information regarding contacting your closest relative or friend, your insurance account numbers and a list of medications you take, along with other information a hospital might need. Please contact the Outreach Department if you would like to have this form. And, if you already have one, please be sure to keep it up-to-date or ask for a new form. If you need assistance in filling it out Outreach would be happy to help.