Hopkinton Inspectional Services includes Building, Wiring, Gas & Plumbing, Fire Alarm, HVAC, and Sprinkler Permit Applicants.
COVID-19 information and resources can be found here: www.hopkintonma.gov/covid-19
COVID-19: Construction is considered Essential Services work and may continue, although with precautions regarding social distancing. Click here for more info and guidance.
COVID-19: Building Permits - Inspection Policy, Effective 4-14-20
COVID-19: Procedures for Final Building and Fire Inspections for New Construction
Department of Land Use, Planning & Permitting - Property Records Retrieval Procedure
- Please note that the majority of the Land Use Department records are stored off site. Files can typically be retrieved upon request within 24 to 48 hours, and we recommend you call ahead at 508-497-9745 to be placed on our property file retrieval list.
- We will contact you as soon as the file is available for review at the Land Use Department at Town Hall.
Schedule of Fees:
- Inspection Procedure info, click here. (PDF)
- Now posted, the Town’s new Hopkinton Business Guide (PDF).
- Town of Hopkinton Zoning Map (PDF)
- Massachusetts State Building Code
Disclaimer: Changes to this zoning map may have occurred since posting here. A current Zoning Map is available for public view in this Office.
Many permits are applied for by homeowners and licensed contractors. This office makes inspections to ensure the work was completed in accordance with the Ma. State Codes and in accordance with Hopkinton Zoning By-Laws.
Charles E. Kadlik
18 Main Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748