Remember YOUR HEALTH is IN your HANDS!!!
Covid-19 Resource Page
Hopkinton hires Public Health Nurse - click here to read Press Release
This page contains information from the Hopkinton Health Department. If you are looking for info on the members of the Board of Health, you can find that in our Boards & Committee Database by clicking here.
Records Request Policy & Procedures
Below is the Department's Records Retrieval Process due to our files being stored off-site:
- Please call ahead to be placed on our Property Retrieval List at (508) 497-9725 or email your request to email@example.com
- Once the file(s) is/are retrieved (retrieval of files may take up to 2 weeks), a call/email will be placed to you to review the file at our Department's location of 18 Main St., Third Floor, by appointment only.
- Copies are available to be made (free of charge).
- The file will be kept in our office for 7 days.
Please note: Our department does not have the capability of scanning huge site plans so you may receive several sections of the plan.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Witnessing of Soils Testing Application
- Well Installation Application
- DEP Well Drillers List
- Workers' Compensation Affidavit Form
- Septic Pumping Record Form 4 - electronic submittal for licensed haulers
Board of Health Regulation Document
- Code of Regulations - Hearing of May 13, 2019
- Tobacco Regulations (Section 8) Supplementation - Effective March 16, 2020
Selling Your House or Buying One? Click BELOW for Water Testing and Septic Inspection Requirements!
- Water Quality Testing Requirement
- Understanding Your Water Test Results
- Private Drinking Water Testing and the Use of MassDEP Certified Laboratories Information
- Septic System Inspections
- Tile 5 Septic System Inspectors Information