The Mission the Board of Health is to improve the health status of all people in the Hopkinton community by educating, innovating, and developing healthy habits and sustainable medical care facilities.
Remember YOUR HEALTH is IN your HANDS!!!
Covid-19 Resource Page
Hopkinton hires Public Health Nurse - click here to read Press Release
This page contains information from the Hopkinton Health Department. If you are looking for info on the members of the Board of Health, you can find that in our Boards & Committee Database by clicking here.
Property Records Retrieval Procedure:
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, viewing property files are by appointment only at the department's fiile storage location. Please call our department at (508) 497-9725.
The file storage address is 11 Ash Street (Center School) . The entrance is the door in front of the rock wall (Door labeled B3). You or a representative are able to review/conduct a research and take pictures with your phone. Please Note: copy machine is not available.
You are required to fill out an Covid-19 assessment sheet, wear a mask and keep your social distance. Please call to cancel the appointment if you are sick or unable to attend at 508 497-9725 prior to 4:30 p.m.
Any further questions, please contact us.
Stay safe and healthy!
- Witnessing of Soils Testing Application
- Well Installation Application
- DEP Well Drillers List
- Workers' Compensation Affidavit Form
- Septic Pumping Record Form 4 - electronic submittal for licensed haulers
Board of Health Regulation Document
- Code of Regulations - Hearing of May 13, 2019
- Tobacco Regulations (Section 8) Supplementation - Effective March 16, 2020
Selling Your House or Buying One? Click BELOW for Water Testing and Septic Inspection Requirements!
- Water Quality Testing Requirement
- Understanding Your Water Test Results
- Private Drinking Water Testing and the Use of MassDEP Certified Laboratories Information
- Septic System Inspections
- Tile 5 Septic System Inspectors Information