Treasurer / Collector

The Treasurer/Collector’s Office is the central office for receipt for all payments. This includes Real Estate Tax, Personal Property Tax, Motor Vehicle Excise Tax, Water/Sewer bills. If you have a question that is not answered here or you are having difficulties paying your tax bill, please contact us.

Municipal Lien Certificate Information

To request an MLC, please provide the following:

  1. The parcel ID you are requesting, in either a letter of request or MLC Request Form
  2. A self-addressed, stamped envelope
  3. A check made out to the Town of Hopkinton
Residential $50
Commercial $150
4. Mail to:
    Treasurer's Office
    ATTN: MLC Request
    18 Main Street
    Hopkinton, MA 01748

Additional Resources & Links