Permits & Drainlayers


The Town of Hopkinton Department of Public Works has instituted the following fees on permits issued by the Department:

Water Service Application

Sewer Application for Permit 

Backflow Device Design Data & Plumbing Plan
Must be submitted and approved prior to installation

Trench Safety Permit

Road Opening Permit

Permit fees will be due with the permit application; please make all checks payable to the Town of Hopkinton.
Please contact the Department of Public Works with any questions at 508-497-9765.

Drainlayer License

Application for Drainlayers Licensing 

Current Drainlayers list & contact info
Contractors interested in applying for or renewing a drainlayer's license should contact the Department of Public Works at 508-497-9765.