Take our satisfaction survey.
Board Membership info can be found on our Boards and Committee database page here
|Norman Khumalo||Town Manager|
|Elaine Lazarus||Director of Land Use and Town Operations|
|Maria Glynn||Executive Assistant|
Board of Selectmen regularly meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month.
Meeting usually starts at 6:30 p.m. in the Town Hall Hearing Room (215)
2016 Regular Session Meeting Dates (July to December 2016)*
*Please note some of the irregular meeting dates from the traditional 1st and 3rd Tuesday's of every month.
Preparing for Town Meeting:
Items of Interest:
- The Board of Selectmen approved two new committees at its September 22, 2015 Board of Selectmen meeting. Click on the links below to read:
- Pratt Farm Master Plan Team (PDF)
Irvine-Todaro Properties Advisory Group (PDF)
Click here to apply as a member of these committees.
- 2015 Visioning Statement
- Town Manager FY16 Goals (PDF)
- FY16 Selectmen Committee Liaison List (PDF)
- 2013 Citizen Satisfaction Survey Final Results - Complete 108 Page Report (PDF)
Supplemental Web Survey Results (PDF)
Benchmarks Report - 31 Page report (PDF)
- Legacy Farms Host Community Agreement (PDF)
- Board of Selectmen's Rules and Procedures (PDF)
- Town Department's Narratives and services they provide to residents (PDF)
- Town Charter & Town Bylaws
- Resolution: Mass Recycles Paper
- E-MAIL Policy (PDF)
- Public Forum Policy
- Public Meeting Minutes Policy
- Town of Hopkinton Vehicle Policy
- Board & Committee Remote Participation Policy
- Town Regulations for Pole & Wire Modifications
- Town Asset Naming Policy
More to come, stay tuned...
Marathon Invitational Entries Document Center
- Marathon Policy Statement
- 2016 Boston Marathon Invitational Entries Application Packet (PDF)
- 2016 Numbers Drawing Results (PDF)
Local Licensing Authority Document Center
- Special Temporary Alcohol License Application (formerly called One Day Liquor License Application)
- All Liquor License Applications and Forms (Link to ABCC website)
- General Application Form (PDF, A Town Form for all Selectmen licenses)
For all Board of Selectmen issued licenses, including Alcohol, Entertainment, Common Victualler, Class I, Class II, Class III, Limousine/Livery, Municipal Street License and Common Carrier. (PDF)
- Licensing Fee Structure (PDF)
- Parade Permit Application (PDF)
(Please note: Certificate of liability insurance and a map of the proposed parade route must also be included as part of a Parade Permit application.)
Insurance Claims Filing Document Center
- To file a claim with the town, please fill out the respective form below. If you have had a mailbox damaged from a snow plow, please contact Mike Mansir at the Highway Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-497-9740.
- MIIA Property & Casualty Loss Claim Filing (Note: when filling out a claim for property and casualty, please include Elaine Lazarus at 508-497-9700 email@example.com, as the Town's contact)
- MIIA Worker's Compensation Claim Filing For Worker’s Compensation claims, please contact the following representative, respective to your department of employment, within 24 hours of incident to have a claim filed on your behalf using the Towns’ insurance carrier’s online systems:
- For all School Department employee claims, contact Kim Pulnik at 508-417-9360 or firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- For all Town Department employee claims, contact Jessica Lewerentz at 508-497-1120 or email@example.com.
- For Town Department Head's & staff ONLY:
- Required form for Auto Changes to the fleet schedule
- Required Form for Auto Department Transfers