- Monday 5 pm Meeting - the Thursday before the meeting
- Tuesday 5 pm Meeting - the Friday before the meeting
- Wednesday 5 pm Meeting - the Monday before the meeting
- Thursday 5 pm Meeting - the Tuesday before the meeting
- Friday 5 pm, Saturday, Sunday Meeting - the Wednesday before the meeting
NOTE: The officer calling the meeting is responsible for the posting requirements. Notices including agendas must be posted 48 hours in advance excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays. Please keep in mind that the Town Clerk must receive the copy of meeting for posting prior to 3:00 pm on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thursday and by Noon on Friday at least 48 hours prior to any meeting. The 48 hour clock is confirmed with time and date stamp on the printed agenda in the Town Clerk’s office.
Example: MEETING DATE MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO 3:30PM MONDAY-THURSDAY AND NOON ON FRIDAY
Remember!! Saturday, Sunday and Legal Holidays are not counted in the 48 hours advance.
*Per changes to the Open Meeting Law effective 7/1/10, “A listing of topics that the chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting” are to be listed on the agenda.