TAX RELIEF FUND DONATIONS - provides assistance to needy, elderly and disabled residents.
If you would like to contribute to the Hopkinton Tax Relief Fund, you may use the online portal here or send a
separate check to the Town Treasurer with a note in the memo line stating it is for the Hopkinton Tax Relief Fund.
The self serve portal allows residents to pay real estate, personal property and water/sewer bills online.
The Town of Hopkinton offers online bill paying for the following offices:
- Town Clerk (Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Marriage Certificates and Dog Licenses)
- Board of Selectmen & Town Manager (Liquor licenses, Common Victualler, Livery and many more)
- Board of Appeals
- Board of Health
- Building & Inspections Department (All permits)
- Conservation Department
- DPW (Cemetery Fees)
- Fire Department
- Parking Clerk (to pay parking tickets or fines)
- Planning Board
- Tax Collector (Excise and Tax Relief Fund Donations). Please note Real Estate, Personal Property Taxes and Water/Sewer billing must be paid through a different portal, the Self-Service Real Estate online payment system through the links provided to the left of this message.
You have two (2) options for paying your bill online:
You will need one of your checks with you when you pay your bill online in order to get your account number and the bank’s routing number from it. You will be shown where this information is on your check. There will be a $0.25 processing fee assessed per transaction for all electronic check payments.
We accept MasterCard and Discover for credit card payments. There will be a convenience fee for each online payment. The credit card service provider charges the fee to your credit card. When paying by credit card, the fee amount will appear in a separate box and will be totaled with the amount of the tax. (Fee Schedule
The Town of Hopkinton recognizes its hard to keep up with all of the things every family is juggling. Please sign up for tax bill reminders that will be delivered straight to your email inbox!
Use the icon to subscribe to a group's email list. Use the icon to see a group's RSS feeds.
SNAIL MAIL TAX PAYMENTS
The Town will continue to service customers who desire to pay through the mail. If not paying online, please mail all payments to:
The Town always welcomes residents and visitors to Town Hall. If you wish to pay in person, please stop by and visit us!