The Cemetery Commission is a three-person elected board whose members serve a three-year term.
The Town of Hopkinton maintains seven cemeteries:
- Mt. Auburn Cemetery - Mt. Auburn St.
- Evergreen Cemetery - Wood St.
- Main St. Cemetery - Main St.
- Valentine Tombs - East Main St.
- East Hopkinton Cemetery - Clinton St.
- Granite St. Cemetery - Granite St.
- Bear Hill Cemetery - Pond St.
Lots are available for purchase in the Mt. Auburn Cemetery, and in very limited number in the Evergreen Cemetery. For purchasing information, please contact: HOPKINTON CEMETERY DEPT. 508-497-9742.
Headstone Repair Project - The Cemetery Commission is working to repair and restore the most at-risk historic headstones in our cemeteries. This ongoing project has been made possible with funding through the Community Preservation Act.