posted Jan 14, 2014, 12:56 PM by Christopher McClure
updated Jan 14, 2014, 1:04 PM
Permits are valid from January 15, 2014 to May 01, 2014.
All valid 2013 permits auto renew for 2014. If you do not have a permit, call 508-497-2325. Authorization is required each day you burn! Open Burning Regulations – Massachusetts 310 CMR 7.07
- Fire may not be started prior to 10:00 AM.
- Fire must be completely extinguished by 4:00 PM.
- Fire must be greater than 75 feet from any dwelling.
- Burning of leaves, stumps, grass, hay and building materials is prohibited.
- The Hopkinton Fire Department requires a hose or other source of adequate water and appropriate tools be available while burning.
- Fires shall be of a manageable size and shall be attended at all times.