The Mission the Board of Health is to improve the health status of all people in the Hopkinton community by educating, innovating, and developing healthy habits and sustainable medical care facilities.
Remember YOUR HEALTH is IN your HANDS!!!
This page contains information from the Hopkinton Health Department. If you are looking for info on the members of the Board of Health, you can find that in our Boards & Committee Database by clicking here.
Public Hearing Notice - Portable Toilet Regulation
Property Records Retrieval Procedure:
- We are able to retrieve property files within a 24-48 hour time frame
- Please call ahead to be placed on our Property Retrieval List at (508) 497-9725
- Once we obtain your file we will call you to come in and review the file and we will make copies for you
- This will assist our staff to retrieve the file from our archives location in a timely manner
- The Board of Health Office thanks you for your cooperation and understanding!
- Revised Fee Schedule as of 2/2016
- Witnessing of Soils Testing Application
- Well Installation Application
- DEP Well Drillers List
Board of Health Regulation Documents
- BOH Regulations (PDF) being revised – Contact Office for up to date information
- Sewage Disposal Regulations Section 4 Updated May 14, 2014
- Code of Regulations - WELLS (PDF) UPDATED 2-16-11
- Workers' Compensation Affidavit Form
Selling Your House or Buying One? Click BELOW for Water Testing and Septic Inspection Requirements!
- Water Quality Testing Requirement
- Private Drinking Water Testing and the Use of MassDEP Certified Laboratories Information
- Septic System Inspections
- Tile 5 Septic System Inspectors Information