Board of Selectmen Regular Meeting Information
The Board of Selectmen regularly meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month. Meeting usually starts at 6:30 PM in the Town Hall Hearing Room (215).
2017 Regular Session Meeting Dates
*Please note some of the irregular meeting dates from the traditional 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of every month.
Information on Preparing for Town Meeting
Items of Interest
The Board of Selectmen approved two new committees at its September 22, 2015 Board of Selectmen Meeting. Click on the links below to read:
Pratt Farm Master Plan Team (PDF)
Irvine-Todaro Properties Advisory Group (PDF)
Click here to apply as a member of these committees.
- 2015 Vision Statement
- Town Manager FY16 Goals (PDF)
- FY16 Selectmen Committee Liaison List (PDF)
- 2013 Citizen Satisfaction Survey Final Results (PDF)
- Legacy Farms Host Community Agreement (PDF)
- Board of Selectmen's Rules and Procedures (PDF)
- Town Departments' Narratives and Services (PDF)
- Town Charter
- Town Bylaws
Town Policies Links
Public Forum Policy
Amended by the Board of Selectmen: 6/26/07
The Board of Selectmen announces a Public Forum segment at each Selectmen's meetings for residents to voice their opinions, ideas or ask any questions that they might have regarding Town Government. The public forum will be scheduled for 10 minutes at the beginning of each meeting and residents will be allowed two minutes to voice their comments. The Board of Selectmen requests that residents submit their intentions to resent comments in writing before noon on the Friday before a scheduled Selectmen's meeting to the Town Manager's Office or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Board will allow for residents to speak during open session without prior notification; however, prior notification may help facilitate progress on the issues or concerns.
If you have any questions, please call the Town Manager's office at (508) 497-9700 or email email@example.com.
Public Meeting Minutes Policy
Amended by the Board of Selectmen: 9/7/04
All Boards and Committees appointed by the Board of Selectmen shall submit to the Town Clerk Office, as soon as possible, but no later than 90 days after a posted public meeting, a written and digital format copy of their approved minutes of the action of the open meeting session.
The Town Clerk will be the depository of these documents for the town. The Town Clerk will coordinate the posting of the minutes on the Town web site. All Boards and Committees appointed by the Board of Selectmen will send agendas to the Town Web Master at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to meetings. Additionally, all Boards and Committees will continue to post meeting notices through the Town Clerk's office, as required by MA General Laws.
It is strongly recommended by the Board of Selectmen that all elected Boards and Committees also comply with this policy.
Marathon Invitational Entries Document Center
Local Licensing Authority Document Center
- All Liquor License Applications and Forms (Link to ABCC web site)
- General Application Form (PDF, a Town Form for all Selectmen licenses)
- For all Board of Selectmen issued licenses, including Alcohol, Entertainment, Common Victualler, Class I, Class II, Class III, Limousine/Livery, Municipal Street License and Common Carrier.
Other Forms and Applications
Insurance Claims Filing Document Center
To file a claim with the town, please fill out the respective form below.
If you have had a mailbox damaged from a snow plow, please contact Mike Mansir at the Highway Department at email@example.com or (508) 497-9740.
For all other claims, please use:
- MIIA Property and Casualty Loss Claim Filing
- (Note: when filling out a claim for property and casualty, please include Elaine Lazarus at (508) 497-9700 and firstname.lastname@example.org as the Town's contact)
- MIIA Worker's Compensation Claim Filing
- For Worker's Compensation claims, please contact the following representative, respective to your department of employment, within 24 hours of incident to have a claim filed on your behalf using the Town's insurance carrier's online systems:
- For all School Department employee claims, contact Kim Pulnik at (508) 417-9360 or email@example.com
- For all Town Department employee claims, contact Erin Mulcahy at (508) 497-1120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Town Department Heads and Staff only: